Our Theme Music

If you have tabbed browsing, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on this lnk. Then you can listen to the music while you read the blog.
http://www.panhala.net/Alan_Watts_Blues.html

Thursday, May 10, 2007

This is What I Look Like When You're Drunk


ONLY KIDDING. Actually, this is what I look like when I'm drunk. OK, still kidding. This is the photo Tim took to go with my application for Canadian citizenship. They require two identical photos; hence the duplication. This is the other big news for April, by the way: I did submit my application to become a citizen of this wonderful country. No wonder I'm smiling. It will be about a year before I find out whether they're willing to have me.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Finally a photo of you. Much obliged. The photo of the cabinet painted by your mother is moving. Also the dog pictures always make me smile. Thanks again!

Warm regards

ps> a question to gnaw on - does the net work against global awareness because we spend increasing amounts of time in virtual reality - or for ecological consciousness, since it ties us all together in a very individual by individual manner?

Suzanne said...

Here's a photo I love of the whole fam damily:
http://st2007snap.blogspot.com/2007/06/flora-tim-dogs-schoolhouse.html

PS Good question! I think about that a lot.

Anonymous said...

you look happy, healthy and.........did I already say happy? That's the absolute first word that comes to mind!

Of course the Canadians will have you. They are a very smart and rational country!

xoAofD

ps. Carmine and Georgie send their thoughts to the ducks....er...on second thought scratch that. The ducks don't need to know G&C's thoughts. It would only distress them.